Olgajazzy Aranami Shawl
Aranami __ (jap).- (n) stormy seas, raging waves Color and pattern of this shawl reminded me of a winter ocean with foamy raging waves on the surface. Poor weather and dark skies reflecting in the ocean add to the color and make the line of the horizon intermixed with various shades of grey.
One motif measures approx 3" tall and 6.7" wide (blocked).
(blocked) Depth 14" / Wingspan 67"
Brooklyn Tweed Loft (100% US Targhee-Columbia Wool; 275yds/50g): 1 skein each of 'Fossil' (A), 'Snowbound' (B), 'Sweatshirt' (C), 'Soot' (D), 'Cast Iron' (E). OR any other fingering weight wool in colors.
- A: 6g or 33yds - total 3 motifs
- B: 14g or 77yds - total 7 motifs
- C: 22g or 121yds - total 11 motifs
- D: 30g or 165yds - total 15 motifs
- E: 38g or 209yds - total 19 motifs (9 regular +10 end motifs)
US 2 (2.75 mm) circular, 36" or longer
Please note that this pattern is sold as a physical copy; it is not a PDF.