Joji - Amazing Day
The combination of garter stitch, short rows and eyelet rows can create the most varied results, but it always guarantees that you’ll have a good time knitting. Enjoy working away on this simple and fun project!
17 st and 44 rows to 4” (10cm) in garter st on US 4 (3.5 mm) needles after blocking. Gauge is not crucial for this project, but changes might result in a different yardage requirement.
84 inches (210 cm) from side to side and 17˝ inches (44 cm) from top to bottom at deepest point (after blocking).
Yarn: This yarn is perfect to use a single skein + leftovers of fingering weight yarn.
You will need the following amounts of fingering weight yarn:
- MAIN COLOR: 400 yards (366 m). Shown in color Pewter (charcoal).
- Yarn used was Miss Babs (100% merino - 400 y [366 m] / 115 g) and a set of 6 mini-skeins of Yummy 2-ply toes by Miss Babs (100% merino - 133 y [122 m] / 38g).
- CONTRASTING COLOR
- see our snail gradient mini sets and Madeline Tosh unicorn tails as substitutions
- (CC) 1: 52 yards (47m). Shown in color Family (darkest blue).
- CC 2: 66 yards (60m). Shown in color Friends (medium blue).
- CC 3: 66 yards (60m). Shown in color Memories (beige).
- CC 4: 60 yards (55m). Shown in color Laughter (off-white).
- CC 5: 66 yards (60m). Shown in color Sharing (baby pink).
- CC 6: 75 yards (68m). Shown in color Together (dusty pink).
US 4 (3.5mm) needles
Please note this pattern is sold as a physical copy