Laine Magazine Issue 14
LAINE ISSUE 14
Launching on May 6th!
Nordic Knit Life
Walking barefooted on a meadow, wet with morning dew.
A call of a bird echoed over a silent lake.
Wandering home through the sleeping city at sunrise.
Issue 14, Summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate, and carefree. Our beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep. The 10 designs featured in our summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colourwork, texture, and delicate details.
Sini, of Laine Publishing, will be visiting with us at Loop the weekend of April 30th and May 1st! On Saturday, April 30th she will be with us in the shop with Aimee Gille of La Bien Aimee to celebrate 'Worsted', and on Sunday for the book launch of 'Contrasts'. Exciting!
* 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
* an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd, whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
* an article about Sisters United
* an article about vegan knitting
* a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
* a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
* seasonal recipes book reviews
* Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters, and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Printed in Estonia.
Print only. No digital download code is available.
Pattern preview pages on Ravelry go live on 29 April 2022.