Along Avec Anna - Marieke
Marieke is a mid-season sweater with a colourwork yoke. The chart starts at the shoulders, and goes up to the neck. The bottom of the sleeves also has part of the pattern. The construction is bottom-up. The sleeves are knitted in the round in stockinette stitch, and are then attached to the body. The yoke is formed by decreases spread over several rows. The pattern can be knitted with a main colour and one, two or even three contrasting colours. Suitable for beginners as you don’t need to catch your floats.
24 st x 32 rows = 4’’ in stockinette stitch
6 months; (1 - 2 ) 4 - 6 - 8- 10 years old
Fingering Weight Yarn
MC : about 300 (350, 400) 545, 680, 700, 780 meters.
- CC1 (dots) : about 20 (20, 20) 20, 30, 45, 45 meters
- CC2 : (bottom leaves) : about 20 (20, 20)25, 35, 40, 40 meters
- CC3 : (top leaves) : about 10 (10, 10)10, 15, 15, 15 meters
- A)* 3 mm\US 2 circular needles for ribbing?
- B)* 3,25mm\ US 3 circular needles for body and sleeves ?
- C)3,5mm\US 4 circular needles for colourwork (if your tension is tighter when you knit this technique)
Pattern Includes: written instructions + charts + links to videos
Please note this is a printed pattern from Loop but all of Along avec Anna's print patterns will come with a download code for a complimentary PDF.